- Q?Do I have to wait until the check clears to receive my cash?
- A.Absolutely not! We cash your check in a timely manner and you receive your money right on the spot!
- Q?What types of checks do you cash?
- A.All kinds of checks! State, payroll , tax returns , hand written personal, insurance , money orders, and cashier checks. Just to name a few.
- Q?Is there a limit to the check amount?
- A.There is no limit! If you have a larger check please call ahead and allow at least 30 minutes for our verification process. We recommend coming in no later than 4 pm to ensure that we are able to contact the appropriate companies during their business hours.
- Q?What information do you need to cash a check?
- A.All you need is your ID and the check you need cashed! If your check is made payable to your business make sure to bring your valid business license with you.
- Q?What are the fees?
- A.2% for TANF checks.
3% for state checks, tax refunds, printed payroll, and government issued checks.
10% for checks received for personal reasons such as birthdays, graduation, and loans.
5% for all other checks such as Money Orders, hand written payroll, insurance checks, and refunds.